For dogs, a walk is more than just exercise or a way to burn off excess energy. It provides a wealth of mental stimulation which helps them to settle and relax. Walks also introduce your dogs to new smells, sights and sounds and are a crucial part of their ongoing socialisation.
Little Tinkers offers a dog walking service that is second to none. We don’t just trudge around the block. We aim to provide your pet with a positive experience tailored to their individual needs. From short socialisation walks for young pups, to more active walks with up to three other (friendly!) dogs, we work hard to give your pet the best possible walk.
Cost is from £12 for a half hour walk, but please contact me to discuss your pet’s needs.
- Fully insured
- First aid trained
- Qualified dog trainer
- Individual or group walks*
- Dogs can be let off lead with the owners consent and once I am confident that they have a sufficient recall
- Varied routes in beautiful Lincolnshire countryside
- Dogs collected from and returned to your home
- Transportation is in a fully equipped van with an experience driver and safe, individual compartments for dogs
- Each dog’s needs are taken into consideration
- Competitively priced, offering great value for money
- No long term contracts, use our service whenever you want with no obligation to commit to regular walks
*maximum of four dogs in a group, all of whom must be happy to meet and interact with other dogs.
Dog Training Walks
If your dog pulls on lead, has little or no recall and you don’
t have the time to train them, I can walk and train them for you at the same time. Please contact me for more info.